The BIG-IQ® 7000 platform is an
industrial network appliance that is designed to be mounted in a standard
19-inch EIA rack. Follow these guidelines to adhere to safety precautions:
- Install the rack according to the manufacturer's instructions and
check the rack for stability before placing equipment in it.
- Build and position the rack so that after you install the platform,
the power supply and the vents on both the front and back of the unit
remain unobstructed. The platform must have adequate ventilation
around the unit at all times.
- Although not required, a 1U space between units makes it easier for
you to remove the unit from the rack in the event that the unit
requires service. A 1U space between units also provides additional
cable routing options.
- Leaving at least 100 mm of space from the front panel of the unit to
the rack front or rack door provides enough room for you to route the
cables without excessive bending or insulation damage.
- A shelf or similar device is required to support the unit if only one
person is installing the unit.
- Do not allow the air temperature in the room to exceed 104°F
- Do not plug the unit into a branch circuit shared by more electronic
equipment than the circuit is designed to manage safely at one time.
Warning: Due to the weight of the platform,
at least two people are required to install this chassis into a rack.
Failing to use two people can result in severe personal injury or equipment
Important: This product is sensitive to electrostatic
discharge (ESD). F5® Networks recommends that you use
proper ESD grounding procedures and equipment when you install or maintain
Customers should not attempt to
replace batteries. There is a risk of explosion if a battery is replaced with
an incorrect type. Field technicians should dispose of used batteries
according to the instructions.
Attention: Il y a risque d'explosion si la batterie
est remplacée par une batterie de type incorrect. Mettre au rebut les batteries usagées
conformément aux instructions.