Always-On Management (AOM) for iSeries platforms
Original Publication Date: 04/14/2017
This release note documents the versions of Always-On Management (AOM) that are provided with F5 iSeries platforms.
- Supported hardware
- About installing updates
- F5 iSeries Platforms
- Features and fixes in version 2.9
- Features and fixes in version 1.25
- Known issues
- Contacting F5 Networks
- Legal notices
This release supports these platform series:
- BIG-IP i2000 (C117)
- BIG-IP i4000 (C115)
- BIG-IP i5000 (C119)
- BIG-IP i7000 (C118)
- BIG-IP i10000 (C116)
- Herculon i2800 (C120)
- Herculon i5800 (C121)
- Herculon i10800 (C122)
If you are unsure which platform you have, look on the label at the front of the chassis to locate information about the platform series.
About installing updates
On these platforms, AOM updates are provided when you upgrade to a newer version of F5 software.
F5 iSeries Platforms
Features and fixes in version 2.9
New hardware support
This release adds support for the BIG-IP i2000/i4000 Series and Herculon iSeries platforms.
Features and fixes in version 1.25
New hardware support
This release adds support for the BIG-IP i5000/i7000/i10000 Series platforms.
There are no known issues.
Contacting F5 Networks
For additional information, please visit http://www.f5.com.
How to Contact F5 Support or the Anti-Fraud SOC
You can contact a Network Support Center as follows:
You can manage cases online at F5 WebSupport (registration required). To register email CSP@F5.com with your F5 hardware serial numbers and contact information.
You can contact the Anti-Fraud SOC as follows:
You can find additional support resources and technical documentation through a variety of sources.
F5 Networks Technical Support
Free self-service tools give you 24x7 access to a wealth of knowledge and technical support. Whether it is providing quick answers to questions, training your staff, or handling entire implementations from design to deployment, F5 services teams are ready to ensure that you get the most from your F5 technology.
AskF5 is your storehouse for thousands of solutions to help you manage your F5 products more effectively. Whether you want to search the knowledge base periodically to research a solution, or you need the most recent news about your F5 products, AskF5 is your source.
The F5 DevCentral community helps you get more from F5 products and technologies. You can connect with user groups, learn about the latest F5 tools, and discuss F5 products and technology.
- Weekly HTML TechNews
- The weekly TechNews HTML email includes timely information about known issues, product releases, hotfix releases, updated and new solutions, and new feature notices. To subscribe, click TechNews Subscription, complete the required fields, and click the Subscribe button. You will receive a confirmation. Unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the TechNews email.
- Periodic plain text TechNews
- F5 Networks sends a timely TechNews email any time a product or hotfix is released. (This information is always included in the next weekly HTML TechNews email.) To subscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you are using to subscribe. Unsubscribe by sending a blank email to email@example.com.