The 3600 platform is an industrial network
appliance that is designed to be mounted in a standard 19-inch EIA rack.
Follow these guidelines to adhere to safety precautions:
- Install the rack according to the manufacturer's instructions and
check the rack for stability before placing equipment in it.
- Build and position the rack so that once you install the platform,
the power supply and the vents on both the front and back of the unit
remain unobstructed. The platform must have adequate ventilation
around the unit at all times.
- Although not required, a 1U space between units makes it easier for
you to remove the unit from the rack in the event that the unit
requires service. A 1U space between units also provides additional
cable routing options.
- Leaving at least 100 mm of space from the front panel of the unit to
the rack front or rack door provides enough room for you to route the
cables without excessive bending or insulation damage.
- Do not allow the air temperature in the room to exceed 104°F
- Do not plug the unit into a branch circuit shared by more electronic
equipment than the circuit is designed to manage safely at one time.
Important: This product is sensitive to electrostatic discharge
(ESD). F5 Networks recommends that you use proper ESD grounding procedures and
equipment when you install or maintain the unit.
Customers should not attempt to replace
batteries. There is a risk of explosion if a battery is replaced with an incorrect type.
Field technicians should dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
Attention: Il y a risque d'explosion si la batterie
est remplacée par une batterie de type incorrect. Mettre au rebut les batteries usagées
conformément aux instructions.